Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What Inspires You?

I am often inspired by the simplest things:

  • A giggling child
  • A single flower
  • The way a tree sways in the wind
  • The color if the sky
  • The pattern that the rain makes as it hits the pavement or a leaf

  • Below are a few of the things that recently inspired me:

    Watch in the upcoming month for jewelry inspired by the above two pictures.

    What inspires you? Share in the comments what recently inspired you. Remember that you don't have to be creative to be inspired - something that you see, smell or hear can simply inspire you to smile.

    I would love to know what inspires you to be creative or to just smile.

    1 comment:

    1. Oh Lori, these images are stunning. I love the solid green of the first one, with little droplets of water. And, I'm always a sucker for pink. Especially pink flowers.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...