If you are here for the Fly Tribe blog hop and want to learn how to win a spot in Kelly Rae Roberts' upcoming Flying Lessons e-course click here. You only have until April 27th.
I am linking up with Liv Lane today and her Little Bliss List. I am really enjoying sharing what has brought me happiness and joy this past week with you. The real truth is that it makes me more aware throughout the week, more grateful, more positive, more present. I love it!
1. I helped a fellow flyer with a few questions the other day and she called me Wonder Woman. I smiled, it is what Superman (my partner) calls me. Too funny! I love knowing that I've helped someone else - it touches my heart.
2. I've been seeing Dragonflies everywhere. Now seeing them in the park is common but there are so many right now. Earlier this week I had one follow me while took a walk at lunch and I wasn't in the park. I was on Madison Avenue and 32nd Street - no where near Central Park. The universe speaks to us in amazing ways if we are tuned in. To me dragonflies signify change and living in the moment. Dragonflies only fly for a few months of their lives so I need to remember to enjoy the ride and not get caught up in the what will be.
Look close, and past the city street garbage, after it followed me for a few blocks the dragonfly landed at my feet in the upper right corner on the metal edge line of the curb. Amazing.
3. It really is the little things that mean the most:
a cup of coffee delivered to my desk as I struggled with a project at my day job,
the man who helped me into a cab after I went grocery shopping alone after work,
a friend calling just to see how I was feeling,
another friend emailing with the same concern,
Superman's unconditional love and support,
and kitten snuggles.
4. Hanging out with girlfriends at our non-book club night out. We used to be a book club but life has just gotten in the way and we don't have the time to read as much any more so we just get together for drinks, good food, and great company.
5. I am having so much fun receiving postcards from the Liberate Your Art Postcard Swap. My first postcard is from the lovely Lorinda who often pops in here and leaves sweet comments. So much fun to receive a card from someone that I know. You can find her photos, art, and warm words here.
I hope your week is filled with blissful moments.