The wings below in the photo remind me that angels are watching us.
This past week has been filled with blissful moments:
1. Bonding with my brother roofing part of our parents house. It was fun, even though it was hard work, shingling the roof. He knows that I am capable, doesn't hover, so it was a great time and we got it done quicker than we thought.
2. Spending time with my parents. I stay at their house when I visit, in my old room (which is now my Mom's quilting room), and there are moments when I feel like I'm 16 again.
3. While visiting my parents, someone asked my Mom what I did in NY and my Mom answered, "She's an artist". No mention of my day job just nonchalantly, "She's an artist". It made me smile.
4. A trip to the orchard with my parents. It took me back to being a child. Autumn in Wisconsin for me is filled with memories of the orchard and a Sunday drive to get apples.
5. My niece, she is a beautiful, almost 19 year old, freshman in college. Love her to death!
6. Superman welcoming me home with a cute note, warm embrace, and muscles to carry my bags up 3 flights of stairs.
I really am so blessed and blissed this week.
Hop over to Liv's blog and visit a few more lists then look back on your week and remember those simple moments of bliss.