Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WOYWW - A bit of creativity

It has been too long since I have felt like being creative. Sickness can take a lot out of me.

I'm so happy to be back and feeling much better - thanks for all of your well wishes during the past few weeks.

Today I'm linking up with Julia at Stamping Ground for WOYWW


This is what the work space of my desk looks like. I'm not sure about you, but when I am sick I often shop online. So, I've recently purchased embossing powder, gouache, a watermark stamp pad, some new paper (which isn't in the picture), some very fun buttons, ribbons, and a new ring.


The lovely box of ribbons and threads at the top is from The Gilded Bee. The buttons and French/English vocabulary cards are from the French Hen. And the ring (lower right) is from Alisa Burke.


I also sketch often when I am sick and this is my recent drawing. 
It reads: when it is gray and cloudy...wear flowers.


8 comments:

  1. Love your sketch, really Beautiful.
    It is nice to shop a little when feeling poorly, a great distraction. Happy Easter WOYWW heather #86

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better. Your sketch is amazing, clever you:)

    http://susibee-susibee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes like you if poorly have shopped online - makes me forget for a while love your buys especially the ribbons, threads and buttons. Your drawing is super. Take care. Anne x #84

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish you image was a stamp. I would love to color it.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    Belinda (104)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back and it's nice to meet you. Glad you're feeling better. I love your sketch and sentiment. Enticing bits you added to your stash. Creative BlessingS! Kelly #158

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you;re feeling a bit better, and love your sketch - great sentiment too - wear flowers and smile!!

    \happy woyww

    Deb s#90

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sketch, and I am a big fan of online shopping. Have a great week, Hugs Shaz #144 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better soon.
    That would be a marvellous stamp

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...