Friday, January 6, 2017

1 Year of Stitches - 2017

I've been neglecting my blog and playing over on Instagram.
My life during last year and half has been filled with day job requirements that have limited my creative life. International travel and workload have just honestly gotten in the way.

During my last 18 months, I needed something creative that was small, easily packable, and that I could anywhere - so I decided to stitch.  If you've been following me on Instagram @lorimoonstudio you've seen my posts. If not, below are a few photos of the fiber art I've been creating:


Fabric collage - hand stitched heart

Hand stitched flour sack collage - flower.

Vintage quilt piece, collaged, hand stitched in process.

And, now I begin a project. #1yearofstiches - a stitch each day for 1 year.

1YearofStitches - Day 1

Follow along. I'll post each day here on my blog and occasionally on Instragram.
Happy stitching. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...