Monday, April 1, 2013

Soul Whispers - Keep Tomorrow Wide Open


It is my belief that messages from the universe speak to me and remind me of something that is inside of me. When I first see them, I often don't even know what is really being advertised. Instead, the message conjures emotions or thoughts relating to something that is going on within me; in my heart, in my mind, in my soul. I see them on billboards, in magazines, store windows, church plaques...everywhere.

I secretly call them soul whispers.

The messages are all around us

------------------------------------------------------------------


Are you a planner?

I'd like to think I'm not but I would be lying. 
I prefer to know what is about to come but I am learning
to not expect and just experience.

Don't expect - just experience.
(This may become my new mantra.)

Being present in the now 
instead of being one step ahead of myself isn't easy,
but I'm working on it.

Messages from the Universe are found in many places.
This one, in a magazine.

KEEP TOMORROW WIDE OPEN.

I'm ready for whatever comes next.
My arms are open to embrace the next steps on my journey.
I am trying not to plan the next "what" 
but instead be willing and ready
to just experience it.

Are you keeping tomorrow wide open?

If so, feel free to share how you are doing it in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great sentiment! We should all be in that state of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Lori! It is very difficult to even remember to do, let alone actually accomplish relaxing. I tried going for a walk yesterday just to notice the world around me and it was so so nice. Just breathing and stepping, looking around, snapping a picture here and there. I love how you say you are ready for whatever comes next. That is a wonderful state of mind!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...