Monday, April 29, 2013

Soul Whispers...Live, Work, Create

It is my belief that messages from the universe speak to me and remind me of something that is inside of me. When I first see them, I often don't even know what is really being advertised. Instead, the message conjures emotions or thoughts relating to something that is going on within me; in my heart, in my mind, in my soul. I see them on billboards, in magazines, store windows, church plaques...everywhere.

I secretly call them soul whispers.

The messages are all around us

------------------------------------------------------------------

Brooklyn, NY

If you live in Brooklyn, NY 
then you have probably walked past
 this sign that is painted on the side of a building.

It always makes me smile.

LIVE, WORK, CREATE.

What a great mantra.

For me, at this moment,
I interpret it like this...
Live (embrace all that life gives you),
Work (currently at a day job that isn't creative),
Create (make art to feel balanced, to learn, and 
to share my story).

LIVE, WORK, CREATE.

1 comment:

  1. Great post . . . this sign made me smile, too. Thanks for sharing.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...