Every Friday, Liv Lane hosts the Little Bliss List link party...it is about listing the little things that have touched our hearts and made us feel joy, peace, warmth, love and/or a little bliss during the past week. So, I'm jumping on the bliss band wagon.
Little moments of kindness from others this week that brought me moments of bliss:
1. Tea delivered in the middle of a very stressful 'crazy day job' afternoon by a friend and coworker - thank you Ellie!
2. Dinner made by Superman - he's so good to me!
3. A handmade piece of art as a thank you for inspiring a friend. Jazmyn not only created this lovely piece of art but also gave me a new pad of paper specifically for pen art. LOVE!
Click the button below and visit the link party to stalk a few other blogs. Get inspired by reading their blogs and remembering what brought you bliss and touched your heart this past week.
As always, thanks for being a part of my creative journey. - Lori
I played blog tag earlier in the week and tagged a few blog friends. Well, I was tagged back. To learn a little more about me scroll down.
Pauline @ Journal Illustrations and Musings
Love the colors she uses in her art! Here are her questions and my answers:
1. Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Chip
2. Favorite book (or movie)? The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
3. One thing that you love? (thing, not person) :-) my camera
4. What makes you smile? flowers
5. Where was your best vacation? a trip to Guatemala for a girlfriends wedding
6. What color is your car (if you have one) or your bike? an MTA pass for public transit - yellow
7. If money was no object, what is the ONE thing you would do? quit my job and create art
8. Where do you feel most at home or 'connected' to the world? when surrounded my nature
9. high heels or flip flops? flip flops but only if cowboy boots aren't available
10. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I would quit my job
11.What are you most proud of? my relationship with Superman
Tracey Fletcher King
Love her tea art! Here are her questions and my answers:
1. How would you rate your breakdancing ability.... 1 being a demented spider and 10 being a drunken sailor??? 1
2. What is the worst book you have ever read??? Love in the Time of Cholera
3. George Clooney or Brad Pitt??? George
4. Do you prefer Chocolate Eggs or Bunnies???... chocolate bunnies that is... I mean of course you would eat chocolate eggs rather than a real bunny.... or at least I hope you would.... Bunnies
5. What is your guilty TV watching pleasure??? Fringe
6. If you could change your name, what would it be??? Art Goddess (giggle)
7. What is the worst.... and I am talking the absolute worst present you have ever received???? some random toy dollar store (cheap) gift when I was a child (it broke in 2 days)
8. What song do you sing at the top of your lungs when no one is listening??? Pink's F***ing Perfect
9. Mummy/Mommy issues or Daddy issues???? Daddy
10. How good are you at parking a car.... 1 being you could reverse park blindfolded in the world's smallest parking spot and 10 being any car in a three spot radius is in danger of being bumped???? 3
11. The perpetual catered function dining question.... Chicken or Fish?? Fish
Melanie @ Sunshine Girl Designs
Love her whimsical art! Here are her questions and my answers:
1. How do you start your day? Coffee, writing my blog post or reading other blogs
2. Instruments you can play? Piano, clarinet if I can remember how
3. Pets? Cat (Tucker)
4. Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere warm - a little sand and sunshine
5. Favorite zoo animal? giraffe
6. Favorite book author? Right now I'm in love with Sarah Addison Allen
7. What sports did you play growing up? volleyball, softball
8. What's your pet peeve? being lied to - (just don't do it, it will take awhile to earn my trust back)
9. favorite quote? I am enough!
10. How do you end your day? Zoning to the television and often fall asleep with it on.
11. What's the one food you could eat everyday? ice cream