Monday, April 15, 2013

Soul Whispers - Choices

It is my belief that messages from the universe speak to me and remind me of something that is inside of me. When I first see them, I often don't even know what is really being advertised. Instead, the message conjures emotions or thoughts relating to something that is going on within me; in my heart, in my mind, in my soul. I see them on billboards, in magazines, store windows, church plaques...everywhere.

I secretly call them soul whispers.

The messages are all around us

------------------------------------------------------------------


Day 16 - my power sign the right to choose - I like to say that making choices doesn't mean choosing between right and wrong but choosing different adventures. Knowing that you can always make another choice when you need to do so.

Choices

As a child we are taught the difference between right and wrong.
But, I believe that right and wrong aren't the ONLY choices.

 I believe that making choices is sometimes 
simply choosing which adventure to go on.
One is not right and the other wrong
- the choice you make is what speaks 
to your heart at that very moment in time.

Also, I believe that making choices ALWAYS means that you 
hold the power to make choices all along the journey.

Never feel stuck because of a choice you made.
You hold the power to change where you are.
You hold the power to choose.

Just because you chose to turn left 
doesn't mean that you can't turn around
and go right.

So, today, I want to encourage you to make a choice
based on what speaks to your heart.
Remember, that you can simply
make another choice 
(based on what speaks to your heart) 
along the journey
to change the path.

There are no right or wrong choices.
You aren't being graded.
No judgement.

Most importantly, this isn't about
what "others" think
or would choose
or think you should do
or shouldn't do.

This is about what speaks to your heart.
Only you hold the power to hear this voice.
Only you.

Listen and feel,
pause for what
 tugs at your heart
and choose.

It will be okay.

Remember, it is a journey,
and adventure.
At any time you have the power
to make another choice.

Are you ready to begin?
Choose.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. I see things in things like you describe. Love how you named them "Soul Whispers". I'll remember that! Thanks for sharing Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, you're the send post in a row about making choices... gee, I wonder what the Universe's message is there! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...