Editing photos is time consuming. I'll be honest; I get lost, bored, and frustrated during the process because I would rather be out taking more pictures. But in the end, I am always amazed at the colors, the angles, and that I have so many keepers. I have had a lot of fun taking pictures recently and the best part is honestly sharing them with you.
I felt and acted like a child as I walked around in the leaves. It was liberating.
[this is my regular Friday post]
Thinking about everything I want to do this weekend is a bit overwhelming thus the frenzy...but happily I don't just have a weekend - I have a week! I have taken next week off from the "day job" - yahoo! A whole week to create, do yoga, meet with friends. I am more than excited.
- Creating glass pendants out of my photos. (I have shared the set up with you in a past post but this next week the creating begins.)
- More photo taking.
- A visit to my old job for a couple of volunteer hours.
- Scheduled visits with long time girl friends and new found friends.
- More jewelry; more work on the charms I am carving from wax, more earrings to twist and I am hoping to finish the bracelet/watch, too.
- Very much needed reorganization in my apartment.
So much fun frenzy I am not sure what to do first...
What are your week/weekend plans? What's your frenzy?