I admit, I've been playing blog hooky...my last couple of weeks were beyond busy. So, for the past few days I chose to click through the blog links that are on my previous post, leave comments, and support my fellow flyers instead of blog or create art.
So, this weekend, will be filled with creative and reconnecting frenzy:
- Picture taking - I am in need of some inspiration from the city around me. (Saturday morning artist date - just me and my camera.)
- Yoga - relaxing, restorative yoga.
- Jewelry making, wiring twisting, earrings!
- Saturday date night with my BF, aka Superman.
- Sunday morning in - with the paper (yes, the printed NYTimes), coffee, Tucker, and breakfast with the BF.
- Blog assessment and plan. Since completing Blogtoberfest, I have been reviewing traffic and this weekend will make a plan for my blog posts. Themes, which days to post, etc... Did you have a favorite?
So, not too much frenzy but still a full weekend.
How will you spend your weekend? Is it filled with frenzy?