During the past 6 months I've reconnected with inner artist. I've taken 3 e-courses and have connected online with some very creative and wonderful people.
- I've learned to carry my camera with me everywhere I go now. You will often see me stopped busy taking random pictures (scroll back through my posts to see some of my recent photos). I love to take pictures!
- I carved a stamp and will use it to print my own wrapping paper and embellish my packaging for my online store. Click here to see my previous post.
- I created my first Artist Trading Cards. These are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, never sold and traded with other artists. I used my flower photograph, painted with acrylics, and used beads to embellish the cards. Here they are finished and being inspected my cat, Tucker.
- Recently, I've been inspired by fellow flyer, Tracey at Chickpea Studio, to create pendant jewelry out of my photographs (supplies are being shipped to me as I write this) so I hope to share them with you in a couple of weeks. I am so excited!
So, my dear friends, I am spreading my wings. I'm learning to fly.
- A big thank you to Beth @ Do What You Love for allowing me to play and remember that I am an artist!
- Thanks to Kelly Rae Roberts and her Flying Lessons e-course for giving me wings and the encouragement to blog and connect (most importantly for the private facebook connection to all these wonderful artists - see below).
- And, thanks to Andrea @ Superhero Photo for helping me remember how playful taking photographs is and that I should doing it everyday.