Monday, October 31, 2011

Shared Messages from the Universe

Blogtoberfest: Day 31

Yahoo, yippee...blogging each day during October, check. I have to admit that I really didn't think that I would stick with it. I am so glad that I did. During the next few days, I will be reviewing my month of posts to help determine which posts I will be sharing in the future. Do you have a favorite post? Is there a theme that you want to see me continue?

Last night as I walked home from yoga I was thinking through the photos that I have taken during the past week. I realized that I have been so busy; 4 airplanes, client meetings/dinners, car rentals, building a house...that I didn't pay attention to the messages from the universe. Then I crossed the street and right before me was this:

We all have dreams but do you dream big? I dare you to dream bigger.

If you could do anything - what would you do? If you could live anywhere - where would you live?

Are you living the life you want? Does your soul sing each day?

Remember to join me tomorrow, when I will be participating in a blog hop with my fellow flyers. It is a great opportunity for you to meet other artists. Who knows, maybe you'll get some Christmas shopping ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lori! Wasn't it fun? I just love your photos. I hope you'll keep posting lots of them! See ya on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great post, lori! i wish i could find things like this in arlington, tx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stopped in from the blog hop - but I love this picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...