Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Color Snippets

Blogtoberfest: Day 23

I love to capture color in a photo.

I love how early morning light can make the color pop and how something that is wet has richer color.

When is your favorite time to takes pictures?

I hope your day is filled with color.

- -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- -

For those of you who are wondering, the first day of giving back, "spreading the love" as a friend of mine said, was successful but long.

As I lay here writing this post, I can feel my body ache from the hard work of stripping the roof, replacing boards, laying new ply board and today I will be laying shingles. Last night I was so exhausted but fell asleep with a sense of pride and joy. The lovely woman that we are helping is so humble and grateful and her smile is simply enough that's touched all of us.

This morning though.....Coffee is necessary!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours, beautiful photos.

    Best time to take photos - after I've finished a painting session or at sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, i lOVE your photos... again, such juicy colors!! And yes, i agree - color is more rich when it's wet. Beautiful pics. And on your "spreading the love" project - you remind me that there are still LOTS of good people in the world. I know this in my heart, but it's always good to be reminded.

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...