Monday, October 17, 2011

Shared Messages from the Universe

Blogtoberfest: Day 17

Messages have been all around me lately or maybe they have always been there and I am just paying more attention. Either way, I have had a lot of fun bumping into them.

During three different walks on three different paths I noticed the same ad which contained the above message.

As I begin to put my attention toward my creative life this is quite appropriate.

Has the universe been sending you messages? Have you noticed them?

Upload your shared messages from the universe to flickr and then join my group by the same name so you too can share your universe messages.

1 comment:

  1. hehehheee... i love this. Even my HAPPY PLACE needs a change!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...