Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My New Obsession

As some of you know I upgraded my life to an iPhone a couple of months ago, and I will be honest, I am still figuring out everything that I can do with it. (By the way, I am not receiving any money nor product for mentioning any brands in this post, darn it.)

During the past few weeks I have discovered Instagram and am playing with textures. I have  decided to get better at using my iPhone as a camera by playing along with Paper Coterie and their April Photo Challenge. This month's theme is connecting and getting to know each other.

So, I decided today to feature what I have done so far.

Day 1:  My Home...

Day 2:  My Handwriting

Day 3:  My Smile
I have also started to connect with people I know, people I admire, and strangers that inspire me on Instagram.  Feel free to learn more about me through my photos this month on Instagram, you can find me here @lorimoonstudio. You can also visit my Flickr account or stop back here on my blog as I will probably feature a few more later this month.

Do you capture everyday moments in pictures?

I want to encourage you to capture a moment of your day with a photo, create a memory, and then share how that moment touched your heart with someone.

3 comments:

  1. My only regret from getting an Android over an iPhone is not being able to make Instagrams. Thanks so much for sharing a bit of your world with us (esp. your beautiful smile!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't live without my iphone and all the camera apps!
    Another fun online challenge is here http://www.clearerreflections.com/2012/04/daves-app-recipe-book-april-2012.html

    He hosts this once a month and I really enjoy it.

    Enjoy your iphone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my iPhone over a year ago and i am still learning about it! There is always some app that i haven't heard about. I have instagram but haven't had time to really investigate it lately, when I first got it I was using it often so thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...