Friday, June 8, 2012

A Little Bliss

I am linking up with Liv Lane today and her Little Bliss List. I am really enjoying sharing what has brought me happiness and joy this past week with you. The real truth is that it makes me more aware throughout the week, more grateful, more positive, more present. I love it!


1. Superman is the sweetest. He hid the note that is on the left in my luggage so I found it once I arrived at my parents house.  When I returned home, the note on the right greeted me. I just love him to pieces. xoxo



2. I've been paying attention to the sky more lately. It's forever changing beauty makes me smile. This usually happens after a trip home to the Midwest where the buildings are no where close to NYC high. The world seems to open up for me and now that I am back I want to hang on to that expansiveness. 



3. I stopped on my way into work on Monday to pick up breakfast and the staff asked me if I had been gone on business or pleasure. They welcomed me back with smiles. In a city of 8 million people I guess I am not that invisible. 


4. To the man at the Mandarin Hotel who saw me walk so slowly past him and asked if I needed a cab. I was not a guest. I said thanks but that I could make it around the corner to the taxi line at Columbus Circle. He said nonsense and hailed me a cab so I could go home after getting injections in both knees. A moment of kindness that touched my heart


5. Your sweet comments. The feedback from those of you who participated (linked up or visited) during my May Flower Challenge was so inspiring. Thank you for playing and for enjoying it so much!


How has your week been?


Did you have little moments of bliss? 
Did you savor them and let them touch your heart?

Click the button below and visit the link party and share the love with a few other blogs. Get inspired and remember what brought you bliss and touched your heart this past week.
grab your badge for the little bliss list

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week. The kindness of strangers is so touching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these weekly lists. Thanks for sharing your lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had much to look at in our sky this year with the full moon being the closest in years, with an eclipse of the moon and a planet crossing the sun. We have much to be thankful for living in this free country and not having guns and troops surrounding our towns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your week's bliss! From open blue skies to the kindness of strangers. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady, you've got love all over the place! And I'm loving this list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superman needed his own post ...Anyway my week. Nature filled I must say! ummm ready???

    I hit a deer..felt horrible. Came out of nowhere!

    Thirty, yes 30, 20 plus 10, flying red squirrels decided to invade the studio eaves...animal control came to the rescue.

    woodpecker likes the taste of the roof lately

    Regular grey squirrels are eating the peaches on the peach tree

    Down to one squirrel today eating peaches because a fox came by and had one for lunch....walked across driveway with it in his mouth! Just found out a mama fox and four kits are living 2 doors down

    I need a day in the city!
    My moment of bliss...no bear sightings!
    love ya,
    -D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG - animal craziness happening in your world. WOW!!! So glad that the bears decided to stay away. :) xoxo

      Delete
  7. Well you sure had a nice welcome back for sure--sweet Superman and the kitty as well as the lovely doorman! Wish I could've met up with you in Wisconsin. Maybe next time. This week was also bliss for me for sure...our weather was amazing...I had 8 etsy sales which is an all-time high in one week for me...and school/work ended for me so I'm off for the summer--definitely bliss!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely things on your bliss list. Especially the unexpected kindness from strangers. I may have to play along next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superman is sweet! Thanks for the great list and great links along the way. Loving your universe, thanks for taking me and all of us along for the ride. It's nice to know that we're all connected and in such a positive way. And of course, welcome back to NY city! We're happy you're here, a bright spirit amongst all of the concrete.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...