Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What's on Your Workdesk? - Mandala

I'm linking up with Julia at Stamping Ground again this week. 

If you visited last week I was working on a Mandala. Well, I finished it. 

This is me painting with my Creative Team (Java and Tucker). As you can see, Tucker was approving or trying to correct something that I was doing. (Superman took this picture while I painted this weekend.)


You may remember this picture from last week. 
This is the mandala before I added color.

Here is the finished product.  I used Koi Watercolors, Inktense pencils, Prismacolor Pencils, Tombow Markers, and Peerless Watercolors for the blue. (layers, layers, layers)



I believe that you will see that center flower again.

Hop over to Stamping Ground and visit a few desks.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! Love it with or without color!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mandala. yellow is my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mandala is terrific! I love everything about it! great team you've got there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori - I love seeing the picture of you in action with your sweet buddies helping you out! You look so engrossed in your creating. Beautiful mandala too--I've never made one.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mandala turned out really great.
    Happy very belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #70

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...