Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Pet Fish...for a few days


AEDM Day 15

I'm linking up with Art Every Day Month throughout the month of November.

Creating art each day: doodling, painting, journal making, stamping, photographing, etc.

I am traveling for my day job this week. So far, trains, planes, and automobiles - hotels and eating out. I'm tired, long for my own bed snuggling with Superman and The Creative Team purring. 

I arrived at my hotel to be greeted my very own pet. A goldfish.
I haven't named her yet. I'll have to work on that today.
I have a pet in my hotel room. What should I name her?

Last night before I fell asleep I did a quick sketch.
Be gentle, this is what I did after midnight and a few beers.

pet fish

Now I'm off to a day of presentations and doodling. 

1 comment:

  1. great sketch and hope you got lots of doodling done during the presentations...xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...