1. Superman is the sweetest. He hid the note that is on the left in my luggage so I found it once I arrived at my parents house. When I returned home, the note on the right greeted me. I just love him to pieces. xoxo
2. I've been paying attention to the sky more lately. It's forever changing beauty makes me smile. This usually happens after a trip home to the Midwest where the buildings are no where close to NYC high. The world seems to open up for me and now that I am back I want to hang on to that expansiveness.
3. I stopped on my way into work on Monday to pick up breakfast and the staff asked me if I had been gone on business or pleasure. They welcomed me back with smiles. In a city of 8 million people I guess I am not that invisible.
4. To the man at the Mandarin Hotel who saw me walk so slowly past him and asked if I needed a cab. I was not a guest. I said thanks but that I could make it around the corner to the taxi line at Columbus Circle. He said nonsense and hailed me a cab so I could go home after getting injections in both knees. A moment of kindness that touched my heart.
5. Your sweet comments. The feedback from those of you who participated (linked up or visited) during my May Flower Challenge was so inspiring. Thank you for playing and for enjoying it so much!
How has your week been?
Did you have little moments of bliss?
Did you savor them and let them touch your heart?
Click the button below and visit the link party and share the love with a few other blogs. Get inspired and remember what brought you bliss and touched your heart this past week.