Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WOYWW - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday



 I am linking up with Julia over at Stamping Ground for WOYWW - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.  It has been a few weeks since I played along. 

My desk is rather clean for once as you can see above.  I am having so much fun playing with watercolors, doodling and now adding black pen line art to my journal pages.  I can't wait to play with those pan pastels that you can see in the photo above.



Below is the same page but with some of the black line art added to the page. This still needs a lot of work.


Do me a favor and hop over to Stamping Ground and check out a few desks today to see what other people are working on.



12 comments:

  1. Love the colours some fab cheeriness!!! Trace x 56

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful, bright and cheerful pages. Just what we need for summer in a rather soggy UK:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely and sunny, which is really lacking here today. love your artwork. francesca #94

    ReplyDelete
  4. such bright cheerful colours in your journal it's fab , happy crafting jill #52

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori - beautiful work - It has a hint of India about it. Would make a great sari fabric. WOYWW Hugs from Helen 18

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen stole my line!! I was going to say it reminded me of India, henna tapestries and the like... Really nice work
    Hugs, LLJ '70 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful watercolors, have to agree would make wonderful fabric print! Happy WOYWW #125 Robin Panzer Art Studio 33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours, love the patterns. The black ink really makes it pop. It makes me smile.
    Have a great week.
    Von #44

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors, so much to just doodle and play! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina as #50

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your color sense! Placemats!!! Sorry!! Every time see your work I think of products.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful artwork... I love the colour and the black ink line added too. I must incorporate my zentangle art into other mediums too! Excellent inspiration here!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty pages! I can see you using some glimmer mists and glossy accents to make it blingy, but I'm just a bling nut...LOL....

    ~Morti #58

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...