1. To the man who held the bus door for me when my hands were full - thank you.
2. To the woman who assisted me when I dropped my purse on the bus the other morning. You could have walked past but you stopped and helped - thank you.
3. To the pizza guy at the shop around the corner from my apartment who waves at me every night when I walk past - thank you for creating a sense of community.
4. To the woman who sat next to me on the bus, asked to look at my photos while I did on my camera instead of pretending not to look but looking anyway, your kind words meant so much - thank you.
5. To the man who gave me his seat on the subway the other night because he was kind and could tell that I was not feeling well - thank you.
6. To the artists who risk defacing public property to add their touch of creative panache to the city, you make me smile, often - thank you.
7. To the person who wrote the message in the photo below - I do hope that you find your love story that doesn't suck - but thank you for the out loud laugh when I walked past your message and the smile that stayed on my face for the next few blocks.
What has brought you a little moment of bliss this past week?
Click the button below and visit the link party and share the love with a few other blogs. Get inspired by reading their blogs and remembering what brought you bliss and touched your heart this past week.
As always, thanks for being a part of my creative journey. - Lori