Monday, April 16, 2012

Shared Messages from the Universe - Love Me

It is my belief that messages from the universe speak to me and remind me of something that is inside of me. When I first see them, I often don't even know what is really being advertised. Instead, the message conjures emotions or thoughts relating to something that is going on within me; in my heart, in my mind, in my soul. I see them on billboards, in magazines, store windows, church plaques...everywhere.
I secretly call them soul whispers.

The messages are all around us
------------------------------------------------------------------

On Friday, as I walked around NYC with my camera, I was surrounded by LOVE. 
 I saw this beautiful word everywhere.

The above picture is the very first thing I noticed when I climbed out of the subway in Chinatown, NYC.
It made me think about being selfish and how it is necessary to remember to take care of yourself. 
LOVE ME

Being selfish has a negative interpretation and I'm going to go on the record and say 
- enough already!

 It is necessary to take care of yourself; to slow down, to pamper, to spoil, to breathe, to love yourself. 

You are the only one who knows how you feel physically, emotionally,mentally, spiritually, etc. Therefore, you are the only one who will know when you need a break. You are the only one who will know when you shouldn't try to do six things at once. You are the only one who will know when you should pause.

So, I want to encourage you to spend a little "Love Me" time today. 

You deserve it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...