Friday, February 10, 2012

Little Bliss List...

Every Friday, Liv Lane hosts the Little Bliss List link party...it is about listing the little things that have touched our hearts and made us feel joy, peace, warmth, love and/or a little bliss during the past week. So, I'm jumping on the bliss band wagon.

My Bliss List for the past week...

1. Unexpected sweet notes from Superman always make me smile deep within my heart. 


2. Speaking of sweet notes - I have received so many kind and warm comments from all of you this past week. They mean the world to me, keep 'em coming. Giggle, seriously your comments touch my heart. An added bonus is that they pop up on my phone throughout my day job and make me smile every time. Joy!

3. Sweet kitty snuggles and purrs. The unconditional love from Tucker is a blessing - adopted on a whim - I think he needs a furry buddy, hmmm. Thanks, Mom & Dad for letting me have my first cat when I was 6 years old - my heart has been full since.

4. I took myself on a photo date during my lunch break this week and fell in love with hearts. There are so many of them all around me and I've never noticed before. Make sure to visit on Tuesday, Valentine's Day for a special Love post featuring my found hearts.

5.  A few of us from my day job went to dinner last night - such joy sharing food and  laughs with people that you adore. 

Click the button below and visit the link party to stalk a few other blogs. Get inspired by reading their blogs and remembering what brought you bliss and touched your heart this past week.

grab your badge for the little bliss list
As always, thanks for being a part of my creative journey.  - Lori

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous list! I share your passion for cat love. I found you via Liv Lane and am so glad I did. Em :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superman is very sweet!
    Thanks for sharing your bliss list. I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, I love your list! I will come back V's day for heart inspiration for sure. I've started noticing them everywhere too all of a sudden. :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list, your photo date sounds divine. I think I need to do one. Although I am allergic to cats, I do love having pets around, I have a very cat-like cairn terrier :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love notes - in form of handwritten or blog comments - are always wonderful warm fuzzies of bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet note and I love your cat! Thank you for sharing your list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great list my friend!! And that's HOOPS & YOYO on BF's note! i love them. :-)
    You are so appreciative of everything Lori... beautiful. Your list is wonderful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lori:)

    Thank you for stopping by my bliss list last week and leaving such sweet comments!

    I see that you're a "flyer" as well. I was in KRR's first session of Flying Lessons and it was awesome. I hope you had a great time in your class too!

    I love that your sweetie leaves you notes. That would totally make my bliss list!

    I hope you're having a great week so far!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...