1. Hanging out with new friends. Who knew that I would meet like minded, creative, lovely women when taking online e-courses and then to add to it that we meet and just click. I had a joyful, relaxing, inspiring afternoon with Julie from Spaark and Deborah Velasquez. Thank you ladies for the laughs and inspiration.
2. Love at Fat Witch Brownie in NYC. While out with Julie and Deb I stopped in to get a brownie and paused to admire all the love that complete strangers were sharing with each other. It touched my soul and made smile deep inside.
3. I took myself on another heart discovery walk to add more hearts to my Valentine's Day post and had a blast opening myself up to the everyday objects that I walk past. The playfulness of discovery was such a joy.
4. The daily giggles that I share with my BF - a.k.a. Superman. He is the love of my life and we happily do not need a holiday to remind us that we are blessed to be sharing this life together. I am so blessed.
5. Walks in the rain. I left the day job and chose to walk in the rain during my lunch hour. The rain has such a cleansing effect on my mood. I believe that the rain represents tears from heaven and that it has the ability to wash away my cares and worries.
While out walking in the rain I walked past this lock of love just hanging on the exterior wall of a building six feet off the ground. What I love the most about it is that because I shielded my camera with my red umbrella it turned the photo pink. Love!
Click the button below and visit the link party to stalk a few other blogs. Get inspired by reading their blogs and remembering what brought you bliss and touched your heart this past week.
As always, thanks for being a part of my creative journey. - Lori