Monday, January 16, 2012

Shared Messages from the Universe

It is my belief that messages from the universe speak to me and remind me of something that is inside of me. When I first see them, I often don't even know what is really being advertised. Instead, the message conjures emotions or thoughts relating to something that is going on within me; in my heart, in my mind, in my soul. I see them on billboards, in magazines, store windows, church plaques...everywhere.

The messages are all around us.




Believing makes everything possible. Oh, you have no idea how deeply I believe this statement, so to see it on a store front just made me honestly stop in my tracks. 


Everyone has dreams. The biggest problem that I see or hear is that no one every shares them. Dreams are often just kept inside. Drum roll, please --- you have to voice them, write them down, share them with your best friend, or a total stranger in order for them to come true. The old silent wish upon a star thing isn't going to work, in my opinion. 


Here is a little something that I think we forget - you need to share your dreams with the universe because you are going to need a little help. And, you can't half-ass it! Meaning that if you are going to put it out there don't make the classic mistake of sitting back and waiting for things to happen, because, I promise, they won't. You are going to have to work for it!


If you are going to go for it - you need to believe in it, what ever it is, and you need to visualize yourself living the dream. 


Believe, embrace your dream, and deep within you believe.


Now, because you believe it, you've put it out there, now make it happen (little steps remember - nothing happens over night) and pay attention to the synchronicity that occurs. Trust me, it will make you smile. 


Believe in your dreams, in what you want, in who you are and who you want to become. 


Last week I shared a few of my "I believe" statements. Since my word for 2012 is believe, in my head I write these statements all too often. I've decided to write them down and share them with you throughout the year.


I believe that dreams
    are like raises
       you don’t get, if you don’t ask
    you have to put them out there
       in order for the universe
    to help make them bloom

I believe that you
   just need to begin
     in order to
   reach your dreams

I believe that celebrating
   the smallest accomplishment
     should be done with
   the same joy as you would for the big ones


BELIEVING MAKES EVERYTHING POSSIBLE

Have you noticed any Shared Messages from the Universe?

Share your message by joining my flickr group by the same name: Shared Messages from the Universe and post or link your photos. Share those written messages that you walk by most of the time. Those message that all of sudden you notice, you read, you react and they move you forward.

I'd love to see the messages that have inspired you!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post ~ you might want to join my Miracle Monday Blog Hop or Magical Monday Blog Hop or both?
    http://www.artmusedogsharethecreativejourney.com/
    http://www.acreativeharbor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your Shared Messages. Today a friend asked how I was going to find a new job and how I would know when I found IT. I said the "coincidences" surrounding it would let me know... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really agree about sharing our dreams with the universe. A few years ago that concept was foreign to me, but now I do this and I truly have had some of these dreams happen after putting them "out there." Thanks for sharing your "believe" statements--very powerful and true.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta believe! And I thing you are onto something with the I believe statements.
    I saw a bit of 'The Secret' on Netflix recently and your post reminded me that i ought to take the book out of the library. All about the power of positive thinking..Thanks for that:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...