Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

AEDM Day 22


I'm linking up with Art Every Day Month throughout the month of November.

Creating art each day: doodling, painting, journal making, stamping, photographing, etc.


Happy Thanksgiving!

It is Thanksgiving in the United States.

May your day be filled with gratitude for the things in your life that mean the most to you.

For me, it is often the little things that I am most thankful for and for that I am grateful.

Now, to put the turkey in, make some coffee, walk across Central Park to catch a glimpse of Kermit flying, then the dog show on tv later today,more than likely a nap, and hopefully an old movie later. 

I hope your day is filled with joy and a little gratitude.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the most perfect Thanksgiving to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the handmade "word cloud!" Love how your doodling is coming along! Happy Thanksgiving! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...