Sunday, November 11, 2012

Flower Stamping - White

AEDM Day 11


I'm linking up with Art Every Day Month throughout the month of November.

Creating art each day: doodling, painting, journal making, stamping, photographing, etc.

I'm a little obsessed lately with white on chocolate brown or black. So, yesterday, I pulled out the white printers ink, my roller, some brown and some black paper, and my flower stamps that I recently carved. If you missed the story behind the flower stamps you can read it here and here.




These tiny little flowers are about the size of a dime.  

By the way, I'm dreaming about fabric, wallpaper, and wall clings being made out of my little flower pattern.

Oh, and by the way, you will probably see this little flower pattern again during my May Flower Challenge. Feel free to check it out the link at the top of the screen.


3 comments:

  1. I'm becoming obsessed with your white on brown/black stamps too! They look so fresh and fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally catching up on some AEDM month posts and have to say I love all the flowers, both from day 9 ... i think it was day 9 and also these stamps... wouldn't this make the most stunning tablecloth... I can see a big strip of them down the middle of the table... would be wonderful...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those sweet litlle flowers on dark backgrounds too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...