Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Start of a Flower Doodle

AEDM Day 13


I'm linking up with Art Every Day Month throughout the month of November.

Creating art each day: doodling, painting, journal making, stamping, photographing, etc.


My Monday was filled with airports, delays, turbulence, and spreadsheets.

My goal was to draw and doodle in between my spreadsheet work. (I have a client meeting today for the day job.) Well, sometimes plans just don't work out well.

I had airport delays, spreadsheets to update, turbulence on one flight so bad that I couldn't do anything, and my other flight was so short that this is all I was able to get done.

Hopefully my flights home tonight will be smooth so I can do a little more.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely beginning ~ love the composition and creative doodles ~ safe trip home ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...