I often escape my day job in the middle of the day so my eyes can stop seeing lines (spreadsheets can be a bitch). The other day I wandered to Madison Square Park and discovered beautiful colors through the windows of the Flatiron Artspace on the corner of 23rd and Broadway:
Gwyneth Leech is a NYC Artist who creates coffee cup art. Her blog is fantastic and documents her journey.
I spent 15-20 minutes exploring the beautiful cups through the window. I snapped a few photos and walked back to work with a smile on my face, and new eyes now open to color everywhere I looked.
My Friday Frenzy is filled with too much. I know that I will never get it all done but I am going to try. The BF leaves today to travel and visit his brother's family for Christmas and I leave next Wednesday to visit my family so I'll have the apartment to myself this weekend.
- Unpack and clean up the boxes from the recent renovations.
- Twist more flower necklaces.
- Create more tile necklaces if time (this might require a trip to Michael's).
- Saturday morning city snapshots. (next weekend I will be in Wisconsin so I'll shoot photos of barns, horses and my favorite walking bridge to share with you) I sure hope there will be snow.
- Pack, oh I need to pack.
- Find a necklace that my Mom gave me to fix...I wonder where I put it? Oh, and fix it so I can take it with me.
- Create one of the gifts that I have for my niece, Taylor.
- Remember to pack the magazine and paper snips for my creative project with Taylor scheduled during my visit home. I am so looking forward to creating with her.
What frenzy do you have planned for your weekend?