You see, I have a day job and it isn't a creative day job. I am a fundraising consultant by day - - artist by heart. This week has been filled with client meetings, dinners out, a Broadway show...it sounds glamorous and is most of time fun but this week I've missed my lunch time photo walks. My get away, my disconnect, my creative time.
So, it is Friday and it means blue jeans and cowboy boots. It also means weekend plans and all the thoughts of what I need to try to get done this weekend (this is where the frenzy comes in):
- Clean my desk at home. (my apartment is probably the size of your bedroom, more about that in a later post)
- Take photos Saturday morning.
- Edit photos.
- Blog posts.
- Create some jewelry. (twist some earrings)
- Connect with a couple of friends.
- Maybe take in a flea market.
What is on your Friday frenzy list? What do you want to accomplish this weekend?