Thursday, October 20, 2011

Random Thoughts and This Week... Inspiration

Blogtoberfest: Day 20

I have been reviewing and organizing photos that I have taken in the past. I've found it inspirational.

I am also reminded that I love pattern and texture.

A brick wall with an even pattern.
I love the single squiggle.


Doorbells...I wonder if they still work?


A stone wall with no repeated pattern.


A more elaborate railing pattern.


Apple crates.


There a simple beauty that I find in patterns and a texture that inspires me.

Have you noticed patterns around you? Do you capture them or just notice them?

Do they inspire you?

4 comments:

  1. They are very lovely shots. My favorite is the elaborate railing pattern, flowing and very happy. At least in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE these patterns!! Love the contrast in color on the brick wall (were those bricks actually blue?) I also like the lone squiggle, and the apple crates pattern.

    I think it's amazing that you see all this beauty where you live. So many people pass by these things hundreds of times a day...

    I do notice most everything that surrounds me, although I'm not always good at capturing them. That's why you're there Lori - to capture the beauty & remind all of us. :o)

    Happy Friday!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cracks me up, Lori! I love that we are photographing similar things, then to post them on the same day! Great minds really DO think alike! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos! When you are in RC, I would love to tag along to see your vision.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...