Blogtoberfest: Day 25
Tidbit: a choice or pleasing bit (as of information)
Little tidbits about me...
- I'm exhausted. Three days of "sharing the love" and building, hammering, carrying - is tiring.
- I'm frustrated that in America people live in homes, like the one I worked to improve (and many that are in worse condition), during my 3 days in Mississippi. Maybe I'm more frustrated that more people don't know that people still live without electricity, running water, and simple adequate shelter in this country.
- I am touched that I have helped change the life of a woman - who was so grateful, humble and surprised at how quick we made a difference to her home. She shared that her home was warmer during the night on the morning of my second day.
- So proud to participate with my co-workers - all of whom gave it their all.
- I am more grateful for what I have, who I am and conscious of how I choose to participate in this life going forward.
Please visit tomorrow, when I post my "I Made This" segment. I'll share my story of my three day weekend in more detail.
Share a little tidbit about yourself in the comments. I'd love to know more about you too!