Saturday, October 13, 2012

Leaves and a Plan to Make Art

Blogtoberfest: Day 13



Today I plan to create some art. I collected leaves while visiting my parents with the idea that I would stamp with them using watercolors the day before I left. However, I spent the day fixing jewelry for friends and family. 

I brought the leaves back with me between the pages of a book.

So, today I plan to stamp using them with watercolors.

This reminds me that I also want to use a Ginkgo tree leaf...I'll have to bundle up to get one this morning. It is cold outside today in the Northeast. Brrrr, winter is around the corner.

Check back later this week for a peek at what I created.

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing what you create with your leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to catch up here, dearest Lori... i'll definitely be back to see what little gem you create with these. You always have such beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing with the world. xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...