Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday

Blogtoberfest Day 2

Tidbit: a choice or pleasing bit (as of information)

Bits of information about me.

Autumn is my favorite time of year. 


The colors.
The cool mornings.
The leaves changing.
Wearing bulky sweaters.



Did I mention the colors?
Apples.
Apple pie.
Apple cider donuts.

I am looking forward to visiting Wisconsin and my family in a few days for a long weekend. A little antique shopping (which I'm sure I'll share some pictures here), a visit to the apple orchard, playing cards, creating art, and decompressing from living in NYC. 

My home town has 5,000 people in it. I bet the 4 blocks near my apartment have 5,000 people. Funny, I love them both for totally different reasons.

Wisconsin in Fall, my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh that first picture makes me so happy... must be the colors and the promise of cooler temps. This is my favorite time too! Bring on the jeans.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...