Monday, October 15, 2012

Shared Message from the Universe - Screaming


It is my belief that messages from the universe speak to me and remind me of something that is inside of me. When I first see them, I often don't even know what is really being advertised. Instead, the message conjures emotions or thoughts relating to something that is going on within me; in my heart, in my mind, in my soul. I see them on billboards, in magazines, store windows, church plaques...everywhere.

I secretly call them soul whispers.

The messages are all around us

------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the universe is screaming at me...in my morning paper. #soulwhispers

Each weekday morning on my way to work people stand at the entrance to the subway and distribute a free newspaper. Each morning I take one, if for no other reason, honestly, so that I can read my horoscope and do the puzzles while I commute.

The message above took up the entire back page.

This is a very loud message from the universe.

It didn't whisper to my soul it screamed.

I would love to have creativity be my career (and not have my crazy day job).

It is a dream, one of many.

And, I'm not sure that I can say much more, except...each day that I create I move a little closer.

Each day that I choose to take a photograph, draw a picture, doodle, paint, twist wire, collage, edit photos, be inspired by other artists, carve a stamp, print, stitch, etc...

Each - is one more step toward fulfilling my dreams.

What have you done today to take a step toward your dreams?

Remember, nothing happens over night.

Enjoy the journey.

Celebrate the little things.

Always be moving toward your dreams.

Create the life that you want to live.

The life that makes your soul dance.

4 comments:

  1. Your so rihjt here - 1000 little steps bring you forward - and the journey itself is the goal! m your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lori, I so want to see you happy with your creative life and make it your "job" because it brings you alive! I'm trying as well to make it my career, but I don't hate my job like you do...I wish for your dreams to come true--you deserve to share your creativity and happiness with the world. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you for your usual timely message Lori. Thank you for the reminder to be patience and trust in the path. Best of luck on your path xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a big smack in the head message... which I think is the only way I would notice it... I wish you could have a creative job, but at least you have a creative life... and that is the most precious thing of all!!!
    T xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...