Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May Flower Challenge - Day 14 - Hydrangea

I'm fascinated with flowers. 
They are all over my tiny apartment. I photograph them all the time.
I draw, paint, doodle them, create them out of paper...I also see them all over NYC. 
Each day during May I will post flowers and I hope that you will join in.
The only rule is that your blog post or flickr photo that you link much contain flowers.
Click above on the May Flower Challenge Page to learn more.

The Hydrangeas are beautiful this year.

The colors of this pink one amaze me.



Thanks for visiting!

Feel free to link below.
The May Flower Challenge...
a flower every day during May.




2 comments:

  1. Lori, thank you so much for hostessing this. Not only do I love showing off my flowers, but it has gotten me back into blogging every day, and I had been struggling with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I am utterly fascinated by hydrangeas and their ability to change color based on soil pH. Seems utterly magical to me.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...