Monday, May 20, 2013

May Flower Challenge - Day 20 - Tulips

I'm fascinated with flowers. 
They are all over my tiny apartment. I photograph them all the time.
I draw, paint, doodle them, create them out of paper...I also see them all over NYC. 
Each day during May I will post flowers and I hope that you will join in.
The only rule is that your blog post or flickr photo that you link much contain flowers.
Click above on the May Flower Challenge Page to learn more.

On Monday's I typically do a Soul Whispers 
I've linked one of my favorite so you can check it out.

Tulips, they always remind me of my parents house.
My Mom has hundreds of tulips planted in her gardens.

Above: Tulips at Madison Square Park

Above: Tulips Park Avenue

Do flowers remind you of people?
Share your story in the comments.
I'd love to hear about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...