Sunday, May 19, 2013

May Flower Challenge - Day 19 - Gift Bag...

I'm fascinated with flowers. 
They are all over my tiny apartment. I photograph them all the time.
I draw, paint, doodle them, create them out of paper...I also see them all over NYC. 
Each day during May I will post flowers and I hope that you will join in.
The only rule is that your blog post or flickr photo that you link much contain flowers.
Click above on the May Flower Challenge Page to learn more.

Superman and I were in Greenwich Village today.
This means that we were also at Anthropologie
(it is just too close in proximity to pass by).

What do you do with the shopping bags
that your favorite stores give you?

I re-purpose or upcycle them into gift bags.

I've made these scribble flowers forever.
I love their imperfections.
(I also twist wire into pendants in this shape.)




What do you do with your shopping bags?
Have you ever thought of reusing them?




2 comments:

  1. Love the bag! You are such a clever lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too! Great idea. Looks very high end.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...