Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Flower Challenge - Day 21 - Seed Pods

I'm fascinated with flowers. 
They are all over my tiny apartment. I photograph them all the time.
I draw, paint, doodle them, create them out of paper...I also see them all over NYC. 
Each day during May I will post flowers and I hope that you will join in.
The only rule is that your blog post or flickr photo that you link much contain flowers.
Click above on the May Flower Challenge Page to learn more.

A few of you playing along have highlighted
seed pods during my May Flower Challenge.
Bravo!
I love the shape, the beauty, 
the flower that is frozen in time.







Remember to enjoy the beauty of a flower at every stage.

Thanks for stopping by and playing along.




2 comments:

  1. I often find beauty in the pods that flowers leave behind. Nature is beautiful in all of it's passages. From seed, to bud, to blossom, to bloom, to seed again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots once again Lori! Thanks for capturing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...