Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May Flower Challenge - Day 8

I'm fascinated with flowers. 
They are all over my tiny apartment. I photograph them all the time.
I draw, paint, doodle them, create them out of paper...I also see them all over NYC. 
Each day during May I will post flowers and I hope that you will join in.
The only rule is that your blog post or flickr photo that you link much contain flowers.
Click above on the May Flower Challenge Page to learn more.

Recently, while in Central Park,
I fell in love with the simple lines
of this flower.


The stems don't grow straight.
The blooms are beautiful.



It even like it from the back.


I hope that you, too,
will take the time
to see flowers from all angles.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely! And I particularly like the shot from the back. You're right - it's a wonderful reminder of how much more is available to enjoy when we just shift our perspective a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...