Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May Flower Challenge - Day 28 - Allium

I'm fascinated with flowers. 
They are all over my tiny apartment. I photograph them all the time.
I draw, paint, doodle them, create them out of paper...I also see them all over NYC. 
Each day during May I will post flowers and I hope that you will join in.
The only rule is that your blog post or flickr photo that you link much contain flowers.
Click above on the May Flower Challenge Page to learn more.

Central Park - 
you make me smile.

The Allium are in full bloom.



Thank you, Central Park,
for balancing my
concrete city life.





1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love those globe-head alliums. And what fun Lori you get to enjoy Central Park - I'm sure it truly is a year-round haven.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...