Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Flower Challenge - Day 15 and WOYWW

I'm fascinated with flowers. 
They are all over my tiny apartment. I photograph them all the time.
I draw, paint, doodle them, create them out of paper...I also see them all over NYC. 
Each day during May I will post flowers and I hope that you will join in.
The only rule is that your blog post or flickr photo that you link much contain flowers.
Click above on the May Flower Challenge Page to learn more.

Today I'm linking up with Julia at Stamping Ground 
and What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday (WOYWW).
(As well as posting flowers for my
May Flower Challenge. A flower a day in May.)

I'm taking 21 Secrets
and I am having blast 
learning new products and techniques
and them making them my own.

I thought I would share 
my watercolor.
I still have a lot of work to do 
but I thought you might enjoy seeing
a work in progress.




Thanks for visiting.

If you are here to join in
and play along in the May Flower Challenge
please link below.




11 comments:

  1. Oh! Such beautiful doodles! Your work is very beautiful! Paisley and Brown Paper (59)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and doodles! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the watercolor you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Lori! It looks like a garden plot of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Happy Wednesday! SueC#109

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori
    what a wonderful piece you are working on there is so much going on that you see different things each time you look at it
    Have a great WOYWW today and a fabby week
    Ria #21

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you're doing Lori - the style, the colors! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori I love the amazing amount of detail that you have included in your watercolor. It is beautiful. So glad NYC is filled with flowers. Such an amazing place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Doodles you've made look forward to seeing it finished hugs Nikki #2

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your doodling it is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fun project. Love the Flower A Day in May. Wish I'd paid attention sooner hehe. Creative Blessings Kelly #124

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...