Saturday, May 18, 2013

May Flower Challenge - Day 18 - Architectural Ornament

I'm fascinated with flowers. 
They are all over my tiny apartment. I photograph them all the time.
I draw, paint, doodle them, create them out of paper...I also see them all over NYC. 
Each day during May I will post flowers and I hope that you will join in.
The only rule is that your blog post or flickr photo that you link much contain flowers.
Click above on the May Flower Challenge Page to learn more.

I have walked past this place of worship
many, many times.
It was only today that I noticed the flowers.






When I walk by it in the future
I will always see the flowers.

Have you noticed any flowers lately
that you normally walk right past?




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!! the publish is really the greatest on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business enterprise! Thanks for the great list, I’m always looking for more inspiration for my journey to being much better at interior design, thank you!

    Architecture Company In Raipur | Architecture Company In Ranchi | Architecture Company In Nagpur | Construction Company Raipur | Construction Company Ranchi | Construction Company Nagpur | Builders In Raipur | Builders In Ranchi | Builders In Nagpur | Architect Designer In Raipur‎ | Architect Designer In Ranchi | Architect Designer In Nagpur‎ | Architect In Raipur | Architect In Ranchi‎ | Architect In Nagpur | Architecture Company In Nagpur .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely! You've inspired me to do a flower-seeking architecture walk soon, and hopefully I'll have an equally lovely find to report.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...