Saturday, May 18, 2013

May Flower Challenge - Day 18 - Architectural Ornament

I'm fascinated with flowers. 
They are all over my tiny apartment. I photograph them all the time.
I draw, paint, doodle them, create them out of paper...I also see them all over NYC. 
Each day during May I will post flowers and I hope that you will join in.
The only rule is that your blog post or flickr photo that you link much contain flowers.
Click above on the May Flower Challenge Page to learn more.

I have walked past this place of worship
many, many times.
It was only today that I noticed the flowers.






When I walk by it in the future
I will always see the flowers.

Have you noticed any flowers lately
that you normally walk right past?




1 comment:

  1. Oh how lovely! You've inspired me to do a flower-seeking architecture walk soon, and hopefully I'll have an equally lovely find to report.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...