Saturday, May 4, 2013

May Flower Challenge - Day 4

I'm fascinated with flowers. 
They are all over my tiny apartment. I photograph them all the time.
I draw, paint, doodle them, create them out of paper...I also see them all over NYC. 
Each day during May I will post flowers and I hope that you will join in.
The only rule is that your blog post or flickr photo that you link much contain flowers.
Click above on the May Flower Challenge Page to learn more.

 I hope that you will play along.

What inspires you?

You've probably guessed that real flowers inspire me.
But, I love to find inspiration in stores.
Anthropologie is one of my favorite.
(All of the pictures today were taken there.)


Love these measuring cups - they are shaped like flowers!



Where do you find inspiration?





3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I love those measuring cups. Today I found flower inspiration on my neighbor's sidewalk as her kid were drawing a chalk flower garden. I want one of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i wish we had an Anthropologie...sigh... is there a flower challenge tag for instagram too?? you make this such a beautiful month!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorinda - great idea as you have seen let's use #mayflowerchallenge - Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...