Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 22 May Flower Challenge - Architectural Elements

  Welcome to day 22 of the May Flower Challenge.

I'm fascinated with flowers. They are all over my tiny apartment. I photograph them all the time. I draw, paint, doodle them, create them out of paper... I also see them all over the NYC. Each day I will post flowers and I hope that you will join in. The only rules are that your blog post or flickr photo that you link must contain flowers. Click above on the May Flower Challenge Page to learn more.  


I continue to see flowers in the architecture around Manhattan.

When Superman and I are out and about my camera is usually in my hand. 
He often has to pause and wait for me while I snap a picture. 

This Brownstone (townhouse) has floral elements all over it's facade.

A Carriage House on the Upper East Side.

A floral window grate. To me, it looks like the flowers are dancing below. 

Join me tomorrow when I share how I created my own floral wall clings/decals. 

Participate by linking your blog post to my blog post. Each day during May, starting on May 1st, on my blog post I will have a linkytool available so that you can link your specific blog post (not just your blog but the post itself) to my blog post. And, please remember to link back.

Participate by linking to the flickr group - May Flower Challenge- and adding a photo of your flower creation. Make sure you add your photo to the linky below each day that you post.


4 comments:

  1. Loving the dancing flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like the flowers I dancing - what a cheerful image that is! How can you not be happy when seeing something like that walking down the street?

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still in awe of your stunning architecture. I've been looking, I have. All the way home today I was thinking ot myself, "gotta find some non-flower flowers for Lori". Nuthin'. I'll keep workin' on it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too cute! I love that you are becoming more aware of your surroundings and trying to find non-flower flowers. xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...