Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 1: May Flower Challenge

Welcome to Day 1 of my May Flower Challenge. 
Thank you for joining in, I'm so glad you are here.
I am a little flower obsessed, this isn't a secret.  

I take photos of flowers ever week...live flowers or flowers that appear in the architecture of NYC. I also create paper flower bouquets our of paint chips and wire. I doodle flowers while in day job meetings. This month I am going to also get a little creative and try a few new ways of making them - you'll have visit to see more.

Today, I've created the yummy yellow sunflower doodle and some swirly lettering to share with you.  I really do believe that flowers are nature's way of smiling.



What flowers do you want to share today? 

By the way, I'm also linking up with Louise Gale today for her Creative Color Challenge. Hop on over and check out her blog...May's color is pink just in case you wanted to play along with her too.

Participate by linking your blog post to my blog post. Each day during May, starting on May 1st, on my blog post I will have a linkytool available so that you can link your specific blog post (not just your blog but the post itself) to my blog post.

Participate by linking to the flickr group - May Flower Challenge- and adding a photo of your flower creation. 



9 comments:

  1. The power of the flower! Love this challenge! You inspire, thanks!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb - so glad you figured all the linky things out. And, thank you, so glad I could inspire you.

      Delete
  2. So excited about your challenge Lori!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorinda. It should be fun especially since I'm flower obsessed. So glad that you are going to play along.

      Delete
  3. I'm a relatively new follower and this challenge comes at the perfect time for me. Flowers in May it is! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Terrie, so glad you've decided to join. I hope you enjoy playing along.

      Delete
  4. I love the yummy yellow sunflower! And I'm going to love this challenge, too, I can tell! Will probably be posting once or twice a week--but I'll be looking and enjoying EVERY day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunflowers are one of my favorite. Thanks for sharing. Judith, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flower! Love how you have combined this with your own fabulous challenge. Cant wait to see the results. Thanks for joining us this month. Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...