Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 30 May Flower Challenge - Lupine


Welcome to day 30 of the May Flower Challenge.

I'm fascinated with flowers. They are all over my tiny apartment. I photograph them all the time. I draw, paint, doodle them, create them out of paper... I also see them all over the NYC. Each day I will post flowers and I hope that you will join in. The only rules are that your blog post or flickr photo that you link must contain flowers. Click above on the May Flower Challenge Page to learn more.  


My Mom's garden is bursting with Lupine. 

The plants actually bloom every other year 
so don't be alarmed when you don't see them next year.






Join me tomorrow for the final day of my May Flower Challenge.

Don't forget to hop around an visiting the other blogs.

Participate by linking your blog post to my blog post. Each day during May, starting on May 1st, on my blog post I will have a linkytool available so that you can link your specific blog post (not just your blog but the post itself) to my blog post. And, please remember to link back.

Participate by linking to the flickr group - May Flower Challenge- and adding a photo of your flower creation. Make sure you add your photo to the linky below each day that you post.


3 comments:

  1. I love lupine, and I really REALLY love these shots! Those last two are amazing. And I learned something, too...didn't realize they only bloom every other year. I don't have anything to post today, but I definitely will tomorrow...this has been a fun month of flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am learning the names of so many flowers, that I loved , so I am getting flower educated, the lupine is beautiful as well as the shots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Tattered just LOVES lupine, and it is one of the very few flowers I seem to be unable to grow. Your mother's are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...