Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 29 May Flower Challenge & Creative Color Challenge

Welcome to day 29 of the May Flower Challenge.

I'm fascinated with flowers. They are all over my tiny apartment. I photograph them all the time. I draw, paint, doodle them, create them out of paper... I also see them all over the NYC. Each day I will post flowers and I hope that you will join in. The only rules are that your blog post or flickr photo that you link must contain flowers. Click above on the May Flower Challenge Page to learn more.  

Today I am also linking up with the Creative Color Challenge over on Louise Gale's blog

Her color for May is Pink and she happily gave us a good spectrum of pink. I chose to do a pen and ink drawing of pink flowers and share a few flower photographs.


My Mom's garden is just bursting with color.




I just love how the different the pinks are. 


 Participate by linking your blog post to my blog post. Each day during May, starting on May 1st, on my blog post I will have a linkytool available so that you can link your specific blog post (not just your blog but the post itself) to my blog post. And, please remember to link back.

Participate by linking to the flickr group - May Flower Challenge- and adding a photo of your flower creation. Make sure you add your photo to the linky below each day that you post.

5 comments:

  1. Love the pen & ink drawing, and its wibbly border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pen & ink drawing, Lori--photos, too! I'm having trouble linking mine...it won't let me do it again because it says I've already linked, but nothing is showing up. Here it is:

    http://seaskystone.blogspot.com/2012/05/peony-pinks.html

    Happy Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind...it finally showed up. Yea!

      Delete
  3. Love your drawing! I thought it was a piece of fabric at first!. My favorite is the Peony in your Mom's garden. Mine just started to bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lori!! wonderful drawing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...