Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 20 May Flower Challenge - Sunday Color Snippets Blue

 Welcome to day 20 of the May Flower Challenge.

I'm fascinated with flowers. They are all over my tiny apartment. I photograph them all the time. I draw, paint, doodle them, create them out of paper... I also see them all over the NYC. Each day I will post flowers and I hope that you will join in. The only rule is that your blog post or flickr photo that you link must contain flowers. Click above on the May Flower Challenge Page to learn more. 


Blue

I'm fascinated with blue lately.

I notice the sky more these days 
which I believe draws me to blue more all around me.

I see blue in the Central Park gardens.




Is there a particular color that you are drawn to this week?

Participate by linking your blog post to my blog post. Each day during May, starting on May 1st, on my blog post I will have a linkytool available so that you can link your specific blog post (not just your blog but the post itself) to my blog post. And, please remember to link back.

Participate by linking to the flickr group - May Flower Challenge- and adding a photo of your flower creation. Make sure you add your photo to the linky below each day that you post.

3 comments:

  1. I love blue myself, Lori! It's one of my favorites--our bedroom is a soft, light blue; our bathroom is a seaglass-type blue; our living room is a soft, grey-blue; our daughter's middle name is Sky (named after the blue sky of course). Almost every painting I create has some blue in it. I worry that it's overkill sometimes! I am a huge lover of water, especially the Caribbean Sea--that blue is amazing!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love blue and purple flowers. And those delicate little petals are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. right now all the flowers around me seem to be purple. but i love your blues. i always thought there were never any true blue flowers in nature (just those carnations we colored with food coloring in elementary school), thanks for these lovely examples. stunning micro shots. i'm so envious of your camera.... xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...